Greetings. After much consideration, I have decided to contribute to the Helvig Family Blog. A certain person who shall remain nameless has insistently requested that I make an effort to contribute to this online family journal, and share my deepest darkest secrets. As a participant of the Helvig Family, I formally announce that I will regularly make an appearance on the Helvig Family Blog.-Aaron
This week has been the happiest week of my life (oops...my wife kindly reminded me of another event in our life that was the happiest also ...). I got approval from the family financial committee to purchase presale tickets to a U2 concert this upcoming October! I never dreamed that I would ever have the chance to see one of the most influential rock bands in the world! And would anyone believe that Becky wanted to go too?! I'm so excited to go with my sweetheart. It's gonna be the radest show of the year ... Get On Your Boots!


4 comments:
Glad you were able to push through your grant request from the financial committee! That should be great fun!
I am so jealous! That will be an incredible concert. I hope you guys have a blast! :)
I'm impressed Aaron! Keep up the posts. Have fun at your concert.
Hey Aaron! You two are going to have so much fun! Thats going to be an amazing concert! I am kinda jealous! :)
Post a Comment