Thursday, April 2, 2009

Getting to knowwww youuuu...lalala laa laa laa....

Even though the few of you who actually read this blog know us well, I thought I would tell you our DEEPEST DARKEST SECRETS!!!  Not really, but I wonder if you know that....

We:
1) Down a half-gallon of ice-cream every 3 days!
2) Like to be out-doors, but not if it involves camping.
3) Love movies!!!  (Becky likes the Disney, Aaron prefers action).
4) Both are serving in the primary.
5) Dipped candles downtown on our first date.
6) Live with Becky's parents... 

Aaron:
1) Never procrastinates!  Really, he finishes projects weeks before they are do (hard worker)
2) Is allergic to peanuts.
3) Never buys a shirt for more than $10, unless forced. 
4) Still opens the car door for his wife!!!
5) Cooks pasta and meat like nobodies business!
6) Own his own DJ business

Becky:
1) Can eat chocolate for breakfast! 
2) Has an arm span longer than her height (monkey-girl)
3) Is cold ALL of the time!
4) Is the proud owner of pink fuzzy socks
5) Is allergic to anything fury
6) After much culturing, can now identify the title and artist of classic rock songs 50% of the time.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Is your title from The King and I? Maybe not... just a guess. So I did know most of those things about you... and some brought back some memories. Eating icecream on top of the kitchen counter at EA, digging for the same chunk, and then peeing my pants from laughing so hard. Do you remember that? I STILL eat ice cream like it's part of the food pyramid.Oh, and I love your monkey arms!! You play a mean air guitar with those babies.

Barbara said...

Thats awesome! What a cute idea! You and chocolate...You are too funny! And you don't have monkey arms! I totally wish I had longer arms! Hey it was a blast hanging out with you and your hubby! Miss you tons!

Mary Anne said...

becky! okay so about a million years ago you left a comment on my blog. i don't know if i ever ended up leaving a comment on yours or not, but i never added you to my sidebar (my first mistake) so i haven't been back in a while. i'm just too forgetful! but i've spent the last little while getting caught up, and will now go add you to my sidebar so i can see when you update! you and your husband are just adorable together...he sounds like quite the guy! and we all know how lucky he is to have you...

Erin said...

Thanks for the comments B!! I LOVE hearing the developemental side of things, so keep telling me about that! I miss you too. Why can't we be neighbors and watch our babies grow up together? Why?! Maybe in another life.

Jen-ben said...

that's so awesome you did that...I love it! I too...can eat chocolate for breakfast!

Kendria said...

What? A man that doesn't procrastinate? I have to see this?