I spy with my very own eyes, a wavy half-up-half-down side pony tail!!! There is only one way to describe this picture...WOW. Can you believe how fast time flies? Looking at my friends from Mr. Smith's 3rd grade class makes it seem like only yesterday we were pegging our pants and tying knots in the side of our shirts. What was your favorite outfit growing up?There have been several requests for the names of the kids most of you will recognize. See if you can spy: Katy Barrow, Jack Ballard, Christy Montoya, Sage Christensen, Kristen Ririe, Tess Baker, Ryan Ward, Leonard Dalton, Danny Haizlet (they're listed in order, zig-zagging from Katy in the front row with zebra pants)


9 comments:
That's hilarious B! I love the side pony. I was never trendy. I remember in 3rd grade my mom made some shorts out of pants. They were just cut offs and so un-even! Oh the embarrassment!
Its so fun looking at past pictures! My personal fave was a ruffley white shirt paired with bright pink with white polka dot leggings...foxy, huh?
Oh my gosh! Oh the memories! I love that picture! The kids I recognize...Sage, Christina, Katie, Ryan Ward?! That is hilarious! You look so cute! Yeah I was totally one of those with the side pony tail with the frizz and curls...oh and don't forget the crazy out-of-control bangs!...the leggings with the different colored socks! Wow! Good times good times!
Holy Cow Becky! That is too funny! Your side ponytail, my buck teeth, Sage's afro, and Christy's shoes, we were adorable, the PIGS! I was trying to go through and remember everybody's name, can you? I loved that class, it makes me wonder where everybody is now. We had such good times! Ah, the good old days :)
Hey Becky! I'm so glad you found my blog so I could find yours! I hope you're doing great, sounds like you are :)
This had me chuckling out my ears! Great post Becky! I can recognize you and Kristen and Christy, but I couldn't figure out where Sage was. Is there anybody else I would know that I'm not spotting? Seriously had me laughing. At least it wasn't the dutch boy haircut right. I keep telling Holly I need to grow mine back. :)
the best part about it is everyone is dressed up the same. it seems so not normal but for that time you were rockin it girl! you wore that pony like no ones business!!!
Becky I love it! I'm at work trying not to laugh right out loud!
Go Marshall Elementary! That picture brings back some sweet memories... I loved our hair-do's back then...
Post a Comment