This little beauty is my backpack. Only $12.00!!!! I guess you get what you pay for. I am only half-way through my second semester and it is completely trashed! My Dad tried sewing it back together with FLOSS after my first week (as evidenced by the white stitches on the strap), typical dentist for ya. I have to admit, the only reason it is still usable is because of the floss. I highly recommend Johnson & Johnson brand for all of your heavy-duty sewing needs!


5 comments:
That is an excellent sewing job. And only a dentist... I still remember you being so embarrassed that your dad was handing out tooth brushes at halloween :)
You should try LLBean for awesome backpacks. A little more than 12 bucks but after 3 years the girls begged to get new ones even though the old ones weren't worn out at all!! :> They got messenger bags this year and still occasionally use the backpacks!
Haha that's funny...and pretty clever actually :) our blog is private, but if you want to be able to see it send me your e-mail that you use for blogger to me at kc236@nau.edu and I'll add you to the list :)
-Krista
Johnson and Johnson is definitely hefty, hefty, hefty! Hope it lasts you through the end of the semester!
I'm glad you found my blog, I'm having fun reading yours! Love the floss, I bought a backpack for $35 dollars before my freshman year of high school and still use it everyday. Sometimes a little extra money can take you a long way I guess!
Post a Comment