Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday fun!


It was definitely NOT the Disney Land trip we were hoping for, but spending the day in Sedona with my sweetheart was the perfect birthday gift.  You would think that we would spend more time there--living so close and all--but to be honest, this was the first time I've ever actually gone TO Sedona.  I have driven through several times, and made stops in the outskirts to play in the creek, but I have never gone to town to hang out.  Here are a couple of pictures from our trip.  Enjoy....





Birthday cake at Chile's thanks to Susie Valdez...yum!

Some goofy UFO citing museum.  Who knew there were so many weird things in Sedona!



Check out the "fog machine" under the UFO.  Apparently, this is the real thing.
 




2 comments:

Barbara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I too have not actually been TO Sedona, there are some pretty random things there. How fun for you both to spend time together! Love the pictures!

Jo said...

good I am glad that you had a great birthday! Sorry we didn't stop and say Hi but we were there for Brad's wrestling thing and then we had to leave. I am coming back on the 28th for Sara's baby.