WOW! That is absolutely beautiful! I am jealous! Time to go hit snowbowl. Those are some fun pictures, it makes me want to just jump in it and see if I disappear.
Wow! That is crazy. I can't believe how much snow is there... we're in Ahwatukee now and there was a ton of rain and wind (a huge tree outside our condo was uprooted!!). Can I see you soon?? I will be up in Flagstaff when McKay gets home from his mission in Feb. Maybe then?? I would love to catch up on life... :)
5 comments:
I miss that!!! Remember our late night walks in the snow?
Yes I do!!!! I just tried to make Aaron go on one with me. We only lasted until the Freers : )
I've seen some pictures from my mom. I can't believe the amount of snow you're getting!
WOW! That is absolutely beautiful! I am jealous! Time to go hit snowbowl. Those are some fun pictures, it makes me want to just jump in it and see if I disappear.
Wow! That is crazy. I can't believe how much snow is there... we're in Ahwatukee now and there was a ton of rain and wind (a huge tree outside our condo was uprooted!!). Can I see you soon?? I will be up in Flagstaff when McKay gets home from his mission in Feb. Maybe then?? I would love to catch up on life... :)
Post a Comment