Becky I'm so glad I found you blog! I don't know what took me so long. I made my blog private so if you want to see it you can email me at tyandrachelfam@gmail.com.
Oh my! They are such beautiful kids! Each one you can tell has a unique personality. How fun! I bet you are the bestest Auntie! You are going to have the cutest kids ever!
hey Becky...sorry i didn't notice your comment until now! i have a family blog but it is private. I need your e-mail address to invite you! savannahwilliamson@yahoo.com
8 comments:
I'll go with yes on adorable and HECK NO on the baby hungry, so glad that's over and seriously praying for the end of diapers by Christmas!!!! :>
Definitely cute, but I have had my baby fill for a while... How about you??
Yes they are!! But no. I'm good with having only one crazy child at this time. :)
Oh- totally cute! You will have adorable kiddos.
Becky I'm so glad I found you blog! I don't know what took me so long. I made my blog private so if you want to see it you can email me at tyandrachelfam@gmail.com.
Oh my! They are such beautiful kids! Each one you can tell has a unique personality. How fun! I bet you are the bestest Auntie! You are going to have the cutest kids ever!
Actually they do! Is that crazy sounding coming from me?
hey Becky...sorry i didn't notice your comment until now! i have a family blog but it is private. I need your e-mail address to invite you! savannahwilliamson@yahoo.com
Post a Comment