Friday, July 17, 2009

Good morning sweetheart!


Well HELLO HONEY!!!!  Isn't he stunning, this must be Aaron's "Blue Steel".  I guess this is what I get for leaving my laptop downstairs and unattended!  The funny thing is, he almost NEVER lets ME take pictures of him.  Can you believe he would be camera shy, with a face as photogenic as this!  Love you babe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, stunning! That's so funny!

Lindsey said...

Wow, you always were a sucker for a good "Blue Steel" : )

Hey, I am in Flagstaff for the next couple weeks. According to my calculations, you are also in Flagstaff.

If these calculations are correct, we should probably get together at some point...it would be wrong not to!

I almost left my phone number...then realized that probably wasn't the best idea. I think you have mine, but if not can you email yours to me @ lindseywstokes@gmail.com

Barbara said...

I am laughing so so hard right now! You two are just too funny. I can tell that there is definitely NEVER a dull moment in your lives! That's awesome. You have got to keep that picture. Yeah I would totally LOVE to take your pics sometime! I would have so much fun doing them too! Let me know. How are your rotations doing? Keeping you busy as ever still? Miss you tons!