Thursday, June 18, 2009

Best haircut ever!!!


I finally got a hair cut and have to say that Leigh Call is EXTREMELY talented and fun.  If you are looking for someone who can really bring out your best look, and have fun doing it, she's your gal!  Thanks Leigh!  Sorry, this is the only photo I have.  I hope to go even shorter soon, and when I do, I'm going back to Leigh.

3 comments:

Erin said...

B... I LOOOVE IT!!! Why didn't we think of this sooner? You look great. I can't wait to see more pictures of it.

LEIGH, BLAKE, TAY & TEAGZ said...

You are so SWEET! You do look hot I must say! shorter sounds fantastic to me! -leigh

Barbara said...

ADORABLE! LOVE IT LOVE IT! You rock for doing that...and I think shorter would totally look sexy! How fun! You have inspired me...now I just need your bravery! Loves:)