Sunday, November 16, 2008

Taryn


                               
                          It has been over a month since I have seen my niece Taryn, 
                                        and I am starting to have major withdraws!




Isn't she beautiful!  (Lucky kid looks just like her Mama)


              
     THE DECIDING FACTOR


There has been an ongoing debate in the family over who is the favorite aunt. Believe it or not it's me (don't tell Julie or Emily, but it's true)  and I can prove it!  Don't be fooled with the fake yawn in this picture, Taryn making her "favorite-aunt-Becky-face."  When I was young and excited, I would open my mouth really wide, wave my hands, and jump up and down.  
              
                                            Kind of like this  


                                                               

6 comments:

Emily said...

Sorry B, but Taryn's fav auntie is Noah's mommy!!

Steve, Kristen, and the Twins said...

Becky! I'm so glad you have a blog now! I didn't know Sarah had a baby, she is so adorable! How old is she? Tell her congratulations :) And Taryn's face looks just like you! I remember you doing that when we'd get excited and you'd jump up and down and shake your hands, and it's so funny, because my kids do the exact same thing, only they don't jump up and down :)! I call it "The Becky", it's too cute! Anyway, I'm glad you've joined the crazy bloggin' world! Love ya!

Jennie said...

She is too cute. And that face...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the darling pictures. My vote is for YOU as the favorite auntie. . . . .

Erin said...

HI B!! Your neice is adorable! She does look just like Sarah. I'm so excited that you're blogging now!!

Anonymous said...

Becky, I found your blog through Holly and Sam's. Yay! And Sarah's babe is so adorable!