I can't believe it has already been two years since Aaron and I started dating! This is a picture of our first date (the girls ask guys dance at the institute). Aaron recently bought he's Dad's DJ business and got asked to DJ the same dance last week. I loved helping him, even though it was not quite as magical this time around (I had to bring my homework...blah). Still, it was fun to watch the couples and reminisce about our first date.
Monday, November 17, 2008
2 years!
I can't believe it has already been two years since Aaron and I started dating! This is a picture of our first date (the girls ask guys dance at the institute). Aaron recently bought he's Dad's DJ business and got asked to DJ the same dance last week. I loved helping him, even though it was not quite as magical this time around (I had to bring my homework...blah). Still, it was fun to watch the couples and reminisce about our first date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thanks, Becky for letting me know aout your blog. You have always been one of my favorite people! Good Luck with the studies and all.
Aww, I remember that! That is so fun, you guys are the cutest couple :)
How cute you two are. I love seeing your bright smile every sunday.
Holy cow, I can't believe you guys have been married for two years!
Found your blog! YAY!
-Angela
Post a Comment